We are hiring!
The Office of Enrollment Services is looking for enthusiastic students to join our team.
To view our available campus jobs, please visit our Workday job board by clicking here. Though Work Study recipients are encouraged to review campus jobs and apply, this opportunity is not limited to Work Study, so all employment-seeking students are encouraged to apply!Click on "Workday Job Board." You will then need to log in with your OSU assigned name.# and the password you created. From there, click on the "Career" icon and "Search Student Jobs." This position is titled "Student Ambassador." When you click on the description, there is a link to apply for the job. Approximately one week after you submit your application, you will be contacted about scheduling an interview.
Contact Holly Jacobson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Qualified applicants must:
- Have energy and enthusiasm for working with incoming students and families.
- Possess strong communication skills in individual and larger group settings.
- Be flexible and dependable. Time management skills are very important to this position.
- Be willing to take on challenges and learn.
- Provide campus tours to visitors.
- Assist enrollment services staff during recruitment events, which may include occasional evening hours.
- Serve on student panels for various groups around campus.
- Assist with outreach as needed.
- Attend required team meetings with Buckeye Ambassador Groups.
- Complete required training sessions and use established communication methods.