Resources and Opportunities
Student Organizations, Publications, & Programs
Ohio State Marion offers students a wide array of extracurricular opportunities that encourages them to express themselves creatively, interact with like-minded students and faculty, and participate in the larger Marion community. Here are several examples sponsored by the Psychology Program.
The following links provide access to various resources and services that English majors will find particularly helpful for research, assistance with writing, and access to technology.
- Academic Success Center (includes Math Lab Tutor information)
- Writing Center
- General Computer Lab (220 Library Classroom Building): Hours vary per semester
- Marion Campus Library
- Media Lab (281 Morrill Hall)
- Ohio State Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing
- Ohio State University Libraries
- The Purdue University OWL (Online Writing Lab)
It is never too early for students to work on a career plan for after college. Will you need to continue your education with graduate school? Do you plan to enter directly into the work force after you complete your undergraduate degree? How do you strengthen your resume or graduate school application with internships, organization membership and volunteer opportunities while in college? Ohio State Marion's Career Services Office, Maynard Hall 124, can help you with these issues. Schedule an appointment with Jane Arnold, our Career Services Coordinator, by calling (740) 725-6061.