Welcome to the Office of Student Financial Aid. We are committed to helping you make your college education affordable. We offer a variety of services and programs designed specifically to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner.
Your financial aid package may consist of a combination of scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time work through the Federal Work Study program or other outside employment.
Applying for financial aid does not obligate you to enroll nor does it guarantee an award; it only begins the process of your financial planning in anticipation of your possible enrollment.
To apply for all sources of financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year, you should submit the following applications as soon as possible:
- Apply for admission to Ohio State Marion at www.apply.osu.edu.
- For Marion Campus scholarships, there is no separate scholarship application required for new, first semester students. Please click here for complete details regarding award amounts, deadlines, policies and procedures.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (F.A.F.S.A.) - This application covers all Federal and State of Ohio aid, including Federal work-study and student loan programs.
- Special Eligibility Scholarship Application
- Other Ohio State College and Departmental Scholarship Applications
- Outside Scholarships
- Also, check with your local high school guidance office and community foundation for local scholarship information.
To contact the Ohio State Marion Financial Aid Office, email Matt Moreau, Director of Financial Aid & Institutional Research at Moreau.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (740) 725-6242.