Financial Aid – Future Students
Welcome to the Office of Student Financial Aid. We are committed to helping you make your college education affordable. We offer a variety of services and programs designed specifically to help you find ways to meet your educational expenses. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you receive your aid in a timely and efficient manner.
Your financial aid package may consist of a combination of scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time work through the Federal Work Study program or other outside employment.
Applying for financial aid does not obligate you to enroll nor does it guarantee an award; it only begins the process of your financial planning in anticipation of your possible enrollment.
To apply for all sources of financial aid for the 2017-2018 school year, you should submit the following applications as soon as possible:
- Apply for admission to Ohio State Marion at www.apply.osu.edu.
- For Marion Campus scholarships, there is no separate scholarship application required for new, first semester students. Please click here for complete details regarding award amounts, deadlines, policies and procedures.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (F.A.F.S.A.) - This application covers all Federal and State of Ohio aid, including Federal work-study and student loan programs.
- Special Eligibility Scholarship Application
- Other Ohio State College and Departmental Scholarship Applications
- Outside Scholarships
- Also, check with your local high school guidance office and community foundation for local scholarship information.
To contact the Office of Financial Aid, email Matt Moreau, Director of Financial Aid & Institutional Research at Moreau.firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (740) 725-6242.