Ohio State Marion News Headlines - Tues., May 12, 2015
Five Nights welcomes Peter, Paul, & Mary tribute band
&cultural arts series is pleased to welcome A Band Called Honalee to Morrill Hall Auditorium, Thursday, May 14th, 7:30 p.m.
Musically accomplished, interactive and energetic, A Band Called Honalee draws inspiration from Peter, Paul and Mary, The Mamas & Papas, Simon & Garfunkel, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Byrds and other legends of 1960s folk-rock era. By reinvigorating their iconic songs with fresh harmonies, A Band Called Honalee brings this vital American music back to life once more.
Tickets are available in advance or by calling 740-725-6340, or at the door the evening of the event. Ticket prices are: $4 students, $8 faculty & staff, $9 seniors, $10 general admission.
2016 Ohio State Marion Study Tour to Paris and the Châteaux
March 10 –18, 2016
Sign-up now for the best savings!
Offered to all students, staff, and faculty of Ohio State Marion. For more information, visit: http://www.efcollegestudytours.com/ and enter tour #: 1704783UB or contact Dr. Zuheir Alidib at email@example.com.
Total for Students $2,870 • Total for Adults $3,205
The cathedrals of Notre Dame, Chartres, and Rouen inspire wonder; it’s amazing such grandeur was possible so long ago. Deep in the Loire Valley, the châteaux at Amboise and Chenonceau are equally awe-inspiring; every structure provides a fascinating window into France’s history and architectural heritage.
Paris, Loire Valley, St. Malo, Normandy:
• Notre Dame Cathedral
• Chartres Cathedral
• Châteaux of Amboise and Chenonceau
• Wine cellar
• Mont St. Michel
• St. Vincent Cathedral
• Caen Memorial
• Louvre and more!
NOTE: Optional extension to the Tower of London
Elective course offerings for fall 2015
Career Exploration and Planning
- A&S 1101.0020 - Wednesday - 9:30-10:50 - 130 Maynard Hall
- A&S 1101.0010 - Day Arranged - Time Arranged - Individualized - 124 Maynard Hall (permission required - see Will Smith, Career Services)
Job Search Strategies
- A&S 1101.0030 - Friday - 9:30-10:50 - 130 Maynard Hall
- A&S 3191.0010 - For Credit - Dates and Times arranged - (permission required - see Will Smith, Career Services)
- A&S 1191.0010 - Non-Credit - Dates and Times arranged - (permission required - see Will Smith, Career Services)
- ENGR 4191.0010 - Non-Credit - Dates and Times arranged - (permission required - see Will Smith, Career Services)
Ohio State Marion links:
Follow us on:
Buckeye Briefs is provided as an electronic information update by
The Ohio State University at Marion Office of Communications & Marketing. To submit news and information to us email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please limit submissions to 250 words or less. Decisions on information published are the discretion of: The
Ohio State University at Marion Office of Communications & Marketing, 1465 Mt. Vernon Ave., Marion, OH 43302, Maynard Hall, Room 245.