STUDENTS WHO LEFT THE UNIVERSITY IN GOOD ACADEMIC STANDING:
- No application is needed. Your information will be updated and you will be returned from your leave of absence. Contact Academic Advising office to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
- Contact the Financial Aid office for information related to tuition and eligibility requirements for financial aid
- Submit College Transcripts. If you have completed college coursework at other institutions during your time away from Ohio State your final transcripts must be sent to OSU for evaluation.
Send transcripts to:
Office of Admissions
281 West Lane Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1132
STUDENTS WHO ARE APPLYING FOR REINSTATEMENT TO THE UNIVERSITY
- Students must submit a petition for reinstatement to the university.
- Contact Marion Campus Academic Advising to begin the petition process. Firm deadlines for petitioning apply for the semester you wish to return to classes. Petitioning does not guarantee reinstatement.
- Students wishing to use financial aid to assist with the cost of enrollment, if reinstated, must contact contact a Financial Aid counselor to learn their eligibility requirements for federal financial aid and other resources.
- If your petition for reinstatement is approved you will be referred to your academic advisor to assist you with updating your enrollment information and creating a class schedule.