The Honors program at Ohio State Marion promotes the intellectual development of high-ability undergraduate students both inside and outside the classroom.
Honors students enjoy the following benefits:
- priority scheduling
- admission to honors classes
- connections to other high-ability, motivated students
- enriched academic environment
- honors recognition on transcripts and diplomas
- unique research opportunities
- increased access to faculty
- use of the Babich quiet reading room
- eligibility for scholarship awards
We invite you to consider how the quality of an Honors experience can foster your academic and personal growth. Please browse the following links to learn more about the Honors Program at Ohio State Marion.
If you have any questions, contact:
Dr. John Maharry
Director of Honors and Undergraduate Research
116 Morrill Hall