The Ohio State University at Marion

Making a Police Report

Crimes in progress, or other emergency situations should be reported by calling 9-1-1.

To report a crime that occurred on-campus, contact Marion Campus Public Safety. 

Crimes occurring off-campus should be reported in the jurisdiction they occurred. In either case, try not to disturb the crime scene until the responding officer has completed their investigation. If you must move or disturb something, make a note and advise officers.