- All Ohio State University undergraduate students enrolled in coursework at Ohio State Marion are eligible to participate.
- Most students will present their work independently, but projects submitted by groups of students are eligible (maximum of three per group).
- Eligible research projects include: undergraduate student research projects, academic scholarship, and creative activities from all disciplines conducted during the year leading up to the colloquium
- Research projects that were assigned within a student’s course
- Research papers that were assigned during a course
- Senior Honors theses, Non-Honors Senior Theses
- Independent research projects
- Project may be a completed project or a work in progress