Ohio State Regional campuses operate under an open access admission policy. This means that students who have graduated from an accredited Ohio high school or earned their GED have the opportunity to earn an Ohio State education and learn from world class faculty, as long as the meet the following admission requirements:
- Apply to Ohio State Marion by the application deadline for the semester you wish to enroll
- Submit a high school transcript directly to Ohio State showcasing all completed or in progress coursework. Transcripts can be sent electronically to email@example.com, or the address below:
The Ohio State University
PO Box 182646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
- Pay a $60 application fee (This fee can be waived with qualifying circumstances. Please contact your school counselor of the Office of Admission at OSU Marion)
- ACT/SAT scores (Not required but highly encouraged that students have their scores sent to Ohio State for placement considerations).
- Any college transcripts for credits earned through College Credit Plus upon course completion
- All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. For more information click here.
- Students are only able to apply to one Ohio State campus. If you are planning to apply to the Columbus campus via the Common Application, we high encourage you to select Ohio State Marion as your alternative campus.
To view application deadlines and to complete the online application, please click here.
To view a printable step-by-step guide to admission, please click here.