You are admitted at The Ohio State University at Marion, congratulations! You have taken a powerful step in the direction of achieving your personal and professional goals. Now that you have been admitted to the university, here is a list of the important next steps you need to take as a student:
- Activate your OSU ID and email accounts. If you are not already doing so, please begin checking your OSU email daily. The University still utilizes email as its primary form of communication with students.
- Set up your Buckeye Pass Duo Authentication. Every student is required to set up a duo push system to keep their Ohio State account secure. To sign up go to https://buckeyepass.osu.edu/
- Ohio State University’s priority deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is February 1st. Questions about financial aid? Call (740) 725-6242 for assistance.
- In order to secure your seat in classes, as well as any scholarships you may be awarded, you are required to pay a $100 acceptance fee indicating your commitment to The Ohio State University at Marion. This fee can be paid by the student online by accessing their Applicant Center at http://buckeyelink.osu.edu and accepting their admission. The university deadline for Autumn 2019 is May 1st. Students will be able to register for New Student Orientation and schedule classes after this fee is paid.
- We would love if you would come visit our campus. Whether it be for the first time, or a return visit. We offer group campus visit options as well as personalized appointments. Students who visit campus will receive a tour, as well as important academic, student life and financial information. To register for a visit, call our Enrollment Services at (740) 725-6242 or click here.