Transfer Student Requirements
Life can get very complicated. Transferring schools doesn’t have to be. There are a variety of reasons that a person may look to switch colleges, and at Ohio State Marion, we are prepared to work with you. Students who are interested in transferring to our campus need to be aware of the following requirements:
- Ohio State University transfer policy states that in order for a student to be admitted at a regional campus, they must have earned a minimum 2.0 GPA in all attempted coursework
- Apply to Ohio State Marion by the application deadline for the semester you wish to enroll
- Submit all college transcripts directly to Ohio State showcasing all completed or in progress coursework (If you have earned under 21 credit hours, a high school transcript will also be required)
- Pay a $60 application fee (This fee can be waived with qualifying circumstances. Please contact the Office of Admission at OSU Marion)
- ACT/SAT scores (Not required but highly encouraged that students submit for scholarship considerations.
- All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. For more information visit Financial Aid.
- Students should only apply to one Ohio State campus. If you are planning to apply to the Columbus campus via the Common Application, we high encourage you to select Ohio State Marion as your alternative campus.
To view application deadlines and to complete the online application, please click here.