Transfer Student Requirements
We are so excited that you are considering becoming a Buckeye. Students who are interested in transferring to our campus need to be aware of the following requirements:
- Ohio State University transfer policy states that in order for a student to be admitted at a regional campus, they must have earned a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA in all attempted coursework
- Apply to Ohio State Marion by the application deadline for the semester you wish to enroll
- Submit all college transcripts directly to Ohio State showcasing all completed or in progress coursework (If you have earned under 21 credit hours, a high school transcript will also be required). Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or the address below:
The Ohio State University
PO Box 82646
Columbus, OH 43218-2646
- Pay a $60 application fee (This fee can be waived with qualifying circumstances. Please contact the Office of Admission at OSU Marion)
- ACT/SAT scores (Not required but highly encouraged that students have their scores sent to Ohio State for scholarship considerations).
- All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. For more information visit Financial Aid.
- Students are only able to apply to one Ohio State campus. If you are planning to apply to the Columbus campus via the Common Application, we high encourage you to select Ohio State Marion as your alternative campus.
To view application deadlines and to complete the online application, please click here.