Alumni Hall of Fame
The Ohio State University at Marion’s awards program honors outstanding alumni who have contributed significantly to their professions and/or communities.
The criteria for election to the Alumni Hall of Fame are as follows:
- The nominee must have successfully completed a minimum of two (2) semesters or three (3) quarters of full time study at Ohio State Marion.
- The nominee must have attended The Ohio State University at Marion 15 or more years ago to be eligible for nomination.
- The nominee should be an advocate for the University and achieved distinction in their field and/or for making a difference in the lives of others through outstanding professional, personal or community contributions.
- Alumni may be nominated posthumously
- Individuals may nominate multiple alumni. Please submit one nomination form for each person.
NOMINATIONS FOR 2020 ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED. NOMINATIONS FOR 2021 WILL REOPEN DURING AUTUMN SEMESTER 2020.
Nominations for the Ohio State Marion alumni awards programs will be accepted at any time, but must be submitted no later than December 31, 2019, using the form below. The selection committee will then select a pool of final candidates, and nominees or their representatives will be asked to submit a personal statement and contact information for two references who can speak to the above criteria. The winners will be announced to the public in March and awards will be presented at a special Alumni Awards Reception on March 16, 2020, on the Ohio State Marion campus. The names of persons nominated but not selected will be kept on file for a minimum of three years. Nominators may update the file annually if they desire.
The nominators and endorsers will receive 6-weeks advance notice and will be invited to attend the induction reception.
To submit an alumna/us for consideration, please fill out the following form: