Marion Campus Job & Internship Fair
Employer Registration Information:
- Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Location: Alber Student Center - Marion campus
- Time: 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Set-up: Between 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Cost: $25.00 at time of registration ($20.00 for Chamber of Commerce members)
- On-line registration begins here: REGISTER (Registration opens Monday, January 8 and ends, Friday, March 2, 2018)
- Directions: Driving directions to the Marion Campus
- Campus Map: Campus Map
The annual Marion Campus Job & Internship Fair hosted by The Ohio State University at Marion, Marion Technical College, Ohio Means Jobs Marion, and iHeart Media, Marion is set for Thursday, March 8th, 2018 - 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the Alber Student Center on the Marion campus. Although the focus will be on Marion campus students and alumni, the event will be open to the public. There is a registration fee of $25.00 for each table to help defray the costs of the event.
Benefits of attending include:
- An opportunity to meet qualified individuals for internships, summer, temporary, part-time or full-time employment.
- An opportunity to showcase your company, products and services in a centralized location.
- The ability to provide valuable community service for individuals to learn about careers, internships and co-ops in Central Ohio.
- One six foot, uncovered, table and two chairs are provided.
- Parking pass is included with your registration.
- Complimentary finger foods / lunch for two individuals per table is provided.
Employers and educational institutions need to register on-line.
Returning employers and schools may log into your account by using your Access Id and Password assigned to your CCN account. If you do not remember your Access ID or Password, call ? for assistance.
New employers or schools will need to create an account to register.
To begin the registration process, click here: REGISTER
For more information contact: