Science & Engineering Center
Dr. Tiffiny Rye-McCurdy
STEM Center Coordinator and Senior Lecturer
- Direct tutoring by Ohio State senior science lecturer (individual and group study)
- Assistance with lab report formatting and science writing
- Help implementing good study skills
- Assistance with science course planning
- Access to dry erase boards and TV screen to practice class presentations
- Selection of science textbooks for use in the enrichment center
Autumn 2018 Semester Hours
|Monday:||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
|Tuesday:||11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday:||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
|Thursday:||10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
Students needing additional help may request to work with a peer tutor one-on-one at the Academic Success Center desk.
2017-2018 STEM Center Usage Statistics
167 Total Visits
189 Total Hours Logged By Students
30 Individual Students Served
12 Courses Supported
70% Repeat Visitors