Spring Semester 2017 Semester Hours
|Monday:||8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
2 - 5 p.m.
|Tuesday:||9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
1:30 - 5 p.m.
|Wednesday:||8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
2 - 5 p.m.
|Thursday:||9 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
1:30 - 6 p.m.
|Friday:||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Students needing additional help may request to work with a peer tutor at the Enrichment Center desk.
Mary Ellen Tobin
Math Lab Tutor
- Direct tutoring
- Tables for group study
- Smart Board and chalkboard
- Calculator assistance
- Selection of math books available for use in Math Lab
OSU Math & Statistics Learning Center
• Course-specific resources including:
• Exam review materials, handouts, workshops, some online lessons
• Videos on ALL levels of math, physics, chemistry, biology, and more
• Covers full spectrum of classes from high school to college – some Test Prep
• Videos sorted by topic and grade level - Practice problems with hints
• Explanations and methods may vary from your instructor
• Wide range of math topics, including Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, and Data
• Simple explanations and worksheets
• Provides links to various math websites
• “Algebra, math homework solvers, lessons and free tutors online”
• Covers Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, and Geometry
• HUNDREDS of math videos covering high school and college topics.
• Math lessons and math forums – through College Algebra
• Standardized test prep
• Includes math homework matched to a large number of textbooks
Paul’s Online Math Notes
• Thorough math notes written by Professor at Lamar University.
• Algebra, Calculus I-III, and Differential Equations covered.
• Practice problems, tables, and cheat sheets for all classes.
• “computational knowledge engine”
• Search engine able to perform complex calculations
• OSU professors
• Calculus1 and Calculus2
• Online interactive textbook
• Calculus I and II videos by multiple universities, including OSU
MIT Open Courseware
• Notes, lectures, practice problems, and more.
• Some classes have full lectures by MIT professors
• Covers math, physics, engineering, education, etc.