- Come dressed to impress. Looks matter.
- Come prepared.
- Bring several copies of your resume.
- Have intelligent questions to ask.
- Present yourself in a professional manner.
- Read this article before attending: "Job Fair Success Strategies" by Penny Loretto http://internships.about.com/od/careerfairs/a/jobfairsuccess.html
On-line (You-Tube) tips about job fairs:
How to Prepare for a Job Fair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCn3dWvCTWs
Tips from Recruiters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJNpP-7U4Uk
Tips from Students: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmIs2_SjhIQ
Click on the following link and then click on "SEARCH EMPLOYERS" for job/internship postings, links to company sites, contact information, etc..