- CLOSED -
- Employer Registration -
Thursday, February 20, 2014
The Ohio State University at Marion
Marion Technical College
Ohio Means Jobs - Marion
Clear Channel Communications
The annual Marion Campus Job / Internship & Education Fair hosted by The Ohio State University at Marion, Marion Technical College, Ohio Means Jobs Marion, and Clear Channel Communications is set for Thursday, February 20, 2014 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. in the Alber Student Center on the Marion Campus. Although the focus will be on Marion Campus students and alumni, the event will be open to the public. There is a registration fee of $25.00 for each table to help defray the costs of the event.
Benefits of attending include:
- An opportunity to meet qualified individuals for internships, summer, temporary, part-time or full-time employment.
- The chance to recruit students, alumni and community members to attend your institution of higher education.
- An opportunity to showcase your company, products and services in a centralized location.
- The ability to provide valuable community service for individuals to learn about careers and education in Central Ohio.
- One eight foot, uncovered, table and two chairs will be provided.
- Complimentary finger foods/lunch for two individuals will be provided per table.
Click on the link below to begin the registration process:
For more information, contact: