Advising Appointment line: 740-725-6334
Scheduling for spring 2015 courses has started! Schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor for assistance in course planning.
IMPORTANT CHECKLIST FOR CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS:
- You will not be able to add classes to your spring 15 schedule until you complete your Financial Responsibility Statement. The link for this online form is found in your Student Center "To-Do-List" follow the link to complete the form.
- Are you a currently enrolled student waitlisted for a course? Click here to download a course enrollment permission form. If permission to enter the full class is granted by the instructor you will return the form, signed by you and your instructor, to the Academic Advising office for processing.
- It is important to remember instructors may not accept students from a waitlist, or the physical space in a classroom will not allow additional students to take the course. Students should have a backup course scheduled prior to the start of the semester in the event they do not activate into the course from the waitlist.
Marion and Delaware Partnership Class Schedules IMPORTANT: Spring 2015 will be the final semester Ohio State Marion will offer courses at the Delaware Partnership location.
Academic Advisors are here to assist current students with planning coursework beyond spring 2015. Please make an appointment with your academic advisor if you have questions or need assistance 740-725-6334
Visit your Student Center through Buckeye Link and check your To-Do-List for any important information requests from the university
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and Marion Campus Scholarship Forms will be due February 15th, 2015.
Please plan to complete these early. Links will be sent to you VIA email when the 2015-2016 applications are available. If you have questions call 740-725-6342 or email@example.com
WALK IN HOURS FOR ACADEMIC ADVISING IN AUTUMN 2014
- The advising office in Marion and Delaware will be open for students to walk in to see an advisor about issues dealing with fall 2014 enrollment Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, August 27th-30th. These walk in hours are for quick questions. Degree planning and other more complex advising issues require a scheduled appointment.
Walk in hours for the remainder of Autumn 2014 will be:
- Marion: Wedesday's, 12:30pm -3:30pm and Thursday's 10:00am -1:00pm
- Delaware: Monday's 2:00pm -5:00pm and Tuesday's 10:00am - 1:00pm
Are you ready to graduate?
If you plan to graduate within the next three semesters schedule an appointment with your advisor to file your degree completion plan and graduation application. Students must apply to graduate.
- Final grade posting for graduating seniors in autumn 14 need to be posted electronically no later than 5:00 pm on Thursday, December 18, 2014.
OSU's Office of Military and Veteran Services
Our advising staff and their areas of specialization include: