You will be admitted to The Ohio State University at Marion if you...
- Have a State-recognized high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Complete The Ohio State University Admission Application at www.apply.osu.edu
- Pay a $60 application fee*
- Submit your official high school transcript
- Have a 2.0 grade point average for all previous college work (Transfer students only) **
- Submit ACT or SAT scores (new Freshman only)
* Please contact our office if this fee is beyond your ability to pay. An additional $100 Acceptance Fee is required upon admission to confirm enrollment, for degree-seeking students only.
** Transfer students not meeting the 2.0 G.P.A. requirement should contact the Admissions Office before applying.
When to apply:
You may apply for admission up until the first day of class of each term. However, due to the fact that most students also apply for financial assistance - which generally takes longer to process than your admission application - we strongly recommend that you apply for admission at least 6-8 weeks prior to the start of the term when you plan to enroll.
Semester/Year Semester Begins Apply Online Until, Or In Person After:
Spring 2015 January 12, 2015 October 1, 2014
Summer 2015 May 11, 2015 March 1, 2015
Autumn 2015 August 26, 2015 June 1, 2015
For more information, contact: