Literary Awards Competition
**Open to all Ohio State Marion Students**
- Fiction and creative nonfiction (The Narrative Prize) -- up to twelve pages max.
- Poetry (The Lyric Prize) -- up to six pages of poems max, per submission (that is, each submission can be up to six pages with no more than one poem per page).
- Judging will be done anonymously by working writers who are not affiliated with Ohio State Marion.
- One $100.00 prize in each genre: gift certificate to Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
- Cover sheet with your name, home/e-mail addresses, phone number, and genre must be included.
- PLEASE -- DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME OR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION ON ANY OTHER PART OF YOUR SUBMISSION BEYOND YOUR COVER SHEET.
- Multiple entries in different genres may be submitted as long as you turn in a separate cover sheet for each submission.
- Secure your entries with a paper clip or binder clip -- no staples! Entries that do not follow these instructions will be discarded!
ENTRY DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6 AT NOON
Submit your manuscripts to the receptionist in Academic Enrichment (216 Morrill Hall). Be sure to keep copies of your work! Manuscripts will not be returned.
For further details, contact Stuart Lishan at email@example.com or 740-725-6265