The Marion campus offers a Dean's Scholarship, which provides full in-state tuition and a book allowance to 2016 high school graduates who meet the following criteria:
- Admitted to Ohio State Marion by February 15, 2016
- Plan to major in Biology, Elementary or Middle Childhood Education (with licensure), English, General Business Management, History, Psychology, or Social Work.
- Will have completed a full college-preparatory curriculum upon graduation
- Will graduate in the top 10% of their high school class
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 27
- Successfully complete the competition process
The Dean's Scholarship is renewable for up to a total of 8 semesters, provided the student commits to complete one of the qualifying degree programs entirely at the Marion campus, maintains full-time enrollment at the Marion campus and a 3.5 cumulative grade point average.
Please contact Matt Moreau directly with any questions regarding the Dean's Scholarship.
Questions about scholarships, contact:
Admission & Financial Aid:
Director of Admission and Financial Aid