Science & Engineering Enrichment
Autumn 2017 Semester Hours
|Monday:||9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
1 - 2 p.m.
|Tuesday:||9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m.
|Wednesday:||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
2 - 4 p.m.
|Thursday:||8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
|Friday:||10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
2 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Students needing additional help may request to work with a peer tutor at the Enrichment Center desk.
Dr. Tiffiny Rye-McCurdy
STEM Enrichment Coordinator and Senior Lecturer
- Direct tutoring by OSU senior science lecturer (individual and group study)
- Assistance with lab report formatting and science writing
- Help implementing good study skills
- Assistance with science course planning
- Access to dry erase boards and TV screen to practice class presentations
- Selection of science textbooks for use in the enrichment center
For more about current research in several engineering disciplines: