Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 6:30 a.m.—12:30 a.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m.—4:00 p.m.
(740) 725-6288 (direct line)
(740) 725-6276 (urgent requests)
(740 725-6120 (FAX)
Work Order Information:
- Download a Work Order Form (PDF) or (Word)
- Completed Work Orders can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to
(740) 725-6120, or placed in the Maintenance mailbox in Maynard Hall.
- Non-emergency Work Orders need to be submitted as soon as possible.
- Emergency situations take precedence over scheduled work orders. Emergencies should be called into 725-6276.
- Work Orders with a required completion date must be submitted 5 days prior to the completion date.
Marion Campus Physical Facilities Staff
Maintainance workers repair several sidewalks on the Marion campus during the summer. Pictured from left are: Scott Hushour, John Wardlaw, David Collins (kneeling), Dave Kaelber, Phil Beltz, and Chuck Rager.